Zightwise uses your available data. All you need to do is to upload it to our server, and Zightwise will display your management information using the following dataflow:
Modular system unlocking KPIs that will boost insights & results
Depending on your available data sources, Zightwise will display the following Key Performance Indicators:
- OD-relations (if CiCo)
- Retention (or passenger frequency)
- Passenger km (if CiCo)
- Passenger hours
- Passenger revenue
- Planned trips
- Planned bus hours (revenue & dead)
- Planned bus kms (revenue & dead)
- Planned driver hours (dead, revenue & spare)
- % spare driver hours (or planned driver hours revenue / planned total)
- On time performance (% too early, % on time & % too late)
- On time performance – per route
- On time performance – per driver
- On-time departures first stop
- On-time arrivals last stop
- Actual trips
- Actual buses
- Actual bus hours
- Actual bus kms
- Actual drivers
- Actual driver hours
- Trips operated
- Seat kms
- Over-speeding / driver
- Headway regularity / bunching
- Skipped stops
- Unauthorized halts
- Vehicle adherence
- Driver adherence
AFC & VMS:
- On time performance per passenger
- Occupancy (or load factor)
- Seat availability
Planning & VMS:
- Trips operated / trips planned
- Lost km
- Lost km / planned km
- Reinforcement km
- Reinforcement km / planned km
- Use this link to sign-up.
- Register your organisation.
- Choose your Zightwise-modules (depending on your available data).
- Choose your number of users.
- Accept costs and Terms & Conditions.
- Pay deposit/first term.
- After signing-up, the templates for data-delivery will be sent.
- Data should be uploaded compliant with these templates.
- Your first batch will be reviewed and accepted by Zight.
- After acceptance, regular data upload to our designated server can start.
- Zight will send you and your users all details to access Zightwise.
- You and your users can opt for an online introduction and training.
- Now you can start to monitor, analyse and optimize your public transport.
4. Benefit from tools like:
- User manual – explanation of all indicators, business rules, dashboards and functionality.
- Tips to boost Transit Intelligence with Zightwise – List of tips and cases that will help users in benefitting from the information in Zightwise. The list is compiled of experiences from developers, users and other transit professionals.
- Improve your transit using Zightwise & Lean Six Sigma – white paper and templates that will help you to benefit from the information in Zightwise using Lean Six Sigma Principles.
|Costs||Type||#||€ per unit||Total|
|Fixed (/data source)||Installation||#||€ 1.500,-|
|Recurring (/month)||# vehicles||#||€ 5,- *|
|# users||#||€ 45,-|
|* Costs are based on a maximum history of 3 years, and data needs to be delivered automatically and compliant with our templates.|
Zightwise offers you the following benefits:
- Ready-made business intelligence customized to transit requirements.
- Intelligence that helps to improve performance, profit and satisfaction.
- Easy to use: designed with transit professionals from all departments.
- Fast data querying enabling analysis of all KPIs.
- No efforts and budgets needed for design and development.
- Great value for money: lowest Cost of Ownership possible.
- No more time-consuming manual reporting.
- State-of-the-art technology with highly interactive visuals.
- Full control on who has access to your data.
- Cloud-based, so no hosting nor maintenance worries.
- Insights via Desktop, tablet, smart phone and smart watch.
- Access via any browser from any device.
- Full service BI solution … a no worries offer.